Pre sale ActivitiesWe have some five pre sale activities listed below. They are
- Process steps
- Process flow
- Roles and responsibilities.
- The pre-sale business processes includes the functions for inquiries, quotations and contracts.
- The inquiry is used to enter a request from the customer into the system to either provide him with a sales quotation or to store the inquiry electronically.
- A quotation presents the customer with a legally binding offer for delivering a product or providing a service within a certain fixed conditions.
- A quantity contract is an agreement that your customer will order a certain quantity of a product from you during a specified period. the Contract contains basic quantity and price information but no schedule of specific delivery dates and quantities.
- Quotation with automatic pricing from inquiry.
- Credit limit check.
- Sales Order with reference to quotation/contracts.
- Creation of inquiry with release status and SAP mail to responsible person.